- Tramadol 50 mg is used to treat moderate as well as extreme pain.
- By affecting the brain, this drug changes how your body experiences and responds to pain.
- Opioid analgesics are the drug class of Tramadol 50 mg.
- Tramadol hydrochloride
- Microcrystalline starch
- Polyethylene glycol
- Titanium dioxide
- Magnesium stearate
Inform your doctor or pharmacist about your medical history before taking medicine as follows
- Addiction to drugs
- Pancreatitis (disease of the pancreas)
- Difficulty urinating
- Mental/mood disorders (depression or confusion)
- Breathing problems
- Brain disorders (tumor, head injury, seizures)
- Kidney & liver disease
- Stomach/intestinal problems (constipation, blockage, diarrhea due to infection)
- Gallbladder disease
As directed by the health care expert.
Common side effects
- Swelling (angioedema)
Severe side effects
- Abnormal electrocardiogram (ECG)
- Motor system weakness
- Menopausal symptoms
- Keep this medicine out of children’s reach.
- Avoid taking the extra doses as the doctor recommended.
- Children/pregnant women must consult a doctor before taking it.
- Store Tramadol 50 mg in a dry, cool place & away from sun rays.
- Before using Tramadol 50 mg, read the label carefully.
There are no reviews yet.