Showing all 3 results
Norco 10-325 mg$548.00 – $1,519.00
Norco 5-325 mg$533.00 – $1,507.00
Norco 7.5-325 mg$538.00 – $1,514.00
Norco is the brand name for Acetaminophen and Hydrocodone. It belongs to a class of medication called Narcotic Analgesic Combination. It contains a combination of both Hydrocodone and Acetaminophen. Hydrocodone is an opioid that works by blocking pain signals through the brain and spinal cord. Acetaminophen is a non-opioid that reduces pain by blocking the production of certain chemicals in the brain.
Use Of Norco:
Norco is generally used to treat pain caused due to surgery, accident, or caused as a symptom of any other disease. It is used to treat mild to moderate pain. This special property of reducing high body temperature or fever makes Norco special from other Opioids. It is an example of the long-term use of Opioids and works intensively to eradicate fever and pain from the body.
How To Buy Norco Online?
Buying Norco offline is much more difficult without any verified prescription but buying Norco online is very simple. Norco is available on many online pharmacy websites. They sell Norco both with and without a prescription. But buying it without a prescription is always risky as these sites can cost you extra charges for not providing a prescription.
Availability Of Norco:
The available strengths are:
- Norco 10-325 mg, an oval-shaped round white colored medicine.
- Norco 5-325 mg, an oval-shaped orange-colored medicine.
- Norco 7.5-325 mg, an oval-shaped yellow-colored medicine.
How does Norco Affect The Brain?
Norco is a product of Opioid analgesics. When Norco travels to the brain through the bloodstream, the chemicals attach to the brain cells or neurons. The linkage of these chemicals with the receptors produces the same biochemical processes that give people the feeling of pleasure in their day-to-day life activities.
Methods Of Taking Norco Safely:
Take Norco exactly as prescribed by the doctor in the prescription. Any overdose or underdose or completely stopping it immediately can harm the health of a person.
Some specific rules and principles should be followed before taking Norco. These are:
- Read the medication guide before taking it.
- Measure the oral liquid concentrate with the calibrated dropper and mix the concentrate with a small amount of liquid or food.
- Swallow the tablet whole. Do not crush, break, cut, chew, or dissolve it.
- Do not pre-soak, lick or wet the tablet before placing it in the mouth.
- Take one tablet at a time.
- Do not take this medicine through feeding tubes.
- If you are using an extended-release capsule, take it with food and with the same amount of food each time.
- If you have a problem swallowing the whole tablet, open it and sprinkle it over soft food, i.e. pudding, yogurt, jam, or into a cup and swallow immediately followed by a glass of water.
The dosage of taking Norco varies in children and adults. The dosage depends upon the type and severity of the condition you’re using Norco to treat, your age, the form of Norco you take, and other medical conditions you may have.
Usual Adult Dose:
- Initially 1 or 2 capsules every 4-6 hours.
- The dose may be altered by the doctor according to the use.
- A maximum of 8 tablets are given per day.
Usual Children Dose:
- The doctor must determine the dosage and use.
Overdose, Missed Dose, And Withdrawal (Symptoms):
Symptoms that are shown when any medicine is stopped suddenly or accidentally are called withdrawal symptoms. All Opioid Analgesics have their withdrawal symptoms, hence Norco. The symptoms are anxiety, goosebumps, restlessness, insomnia, yawning, running nose, watery eyes, dilated pupils, body ache, belly cramps, sweating, vomiting, fever, shaking, fast heartbeat, rapid breathing, high blood pressure, hallucinations, and seizures.
Side Effects Of Norco (Common And Serious):
Any medicine when used improperly way shows dangerous adverse effects hence Norco shows. It offers both common and serious adverse effects.
Common Side Effects:
The common side effects are:
- Stomach pain
- Feeling tired
Serious Side Effects:
The serious side effects are:
- Noisy breathing
- Shallow breathing
- Upper stomach pain
- Loss of appetite
- Dark urine
- Clay-colored stool
- Skin redness or rash
- Fast heart rate
- Muscle stiffness
- Loss of coordination
Substitute Of Norco:
Finding the exact substitute is not possible, but there are some similar medications that are prescribed instead of Norco.
- Acetaminophen/ Hydrocodone
- Heat and ice
Precautions And Warning:
Some precautions are needed to be taken by patients suffering from severe pain before taking Norco. These are:
- Tell your doctor if you were drug abused in the past as Norco is habit-forming.
- Norco is not prescribed for those who have kidney disease, liver disease, glaucoma, lung/ breathing problems, or mental disorder.
- Do not wake up suddenly after sleep as it causes lightheadedness, dizziness, and fainting.
- Norco causes constipation. So tell your doctor to change your diet accordingly.
- Using Norco while pregnancy can cause birth defects or life-threatening symptoms in the newborn baby.
- Breastfeeding mothers are advised to first consult a doctor and follow the advice.
Interaction With Other Medicines And Food Items:
One should make it clear to the doctor if he/she is taking any other medicines before the doctor prescribes Norco as it can be dangerous if some specific medicines are taken with it.
Do not take these medicines with Norco:
Food And Beverage Interactions:
Do not take these food items and beverages with Norco:
- Grapefruit juice
- Alcohol leads to drowsiness. So taking alcohol along with Norco can cause severe drowsiness, dizziness, tiredness, and body imbalance.
- Cigarette smoking with Norco may decrease the effectiveness of the drug.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Is there any similarity between Norco and Vicodin?
The key point of similarity between Norco and Vicodin is that both are sold under the brand name Acetaminophen and Hydrocodone.
Why Norco is now widely used as compared to other opioids?
Norco is not used widely as it is a mild-moderate pain reliever. So it reduces pain slowly and to a lesser extent as compared to other Opioids.
Is Norco Addictive?
Yes, Norco is addictive as it contains Hydrocodone as its constituent and Hydrocodone is too much addictive.