Showing all 5 results
Hydrocodone 10-325mg$538.00 – $1,514.00
Hydrocodone 10-500 mg$548.00 – $1,519.00
Hydrocodone 10-650 mg$558.00 – $1,524.00
Hydrocodone 10-660 mg$562.00 – $1,529.00
Hydrocodone 5-325 mg$529.00 – $1,508.00
Hydrocodone is a brand that sells Hydrocodone-Acetaminophen, which is the generic name of Hydrocodone. It belongs to a class of medications called Antittusives and Narcotic Analgesics. And it is a semisynthetic opioid, converted from Codeine. It is one of the most controlled selling drugs in the U.S.A.
Use Of Hydrocodone:
Hydrocodone is generally used to treat pain caused due to surgery, accident, or caused as a symptom of any other disease. It is available in IR (Immediate Release) and ER (Extended Release) forms. It is also used to treat cough and sometimes fever. This special property of treating fever makes Hydrocodone special from other Opioids.
Where To Buy Hydrocodone Online?
Buying Hydrocodone offline is much more difficult without any verified prescription but buying Hydrocodone online is very simple. Hydrocodone is available on many online pharmacy websites. They sell Hydrocodone both with and without a prescription. But buying it without a prescription is always risky as these sites can cost you extra charges for not providing a prescription.
Availability Of Hydrocodone:
The available doses are:
- Hydrocodone 5-325 mg, a round white colored medicine U 01 written on it. It is the lowest dose of Hydrocodone.
- Hydrocodone 10-325 mg, a sphere-shaped light yellow colored medicine, T 259 written on it.
- Hydrocodone 10-500 mg, a sphere-shaped white-colored medicine, WATSON 540 written on it.
- Hydrocodone 10-650 mg, a sphere-shaped white-colored medicine, M 362 written on it.
- Hydrocodone 10-660 mg, a sphere-shaped white-colored medicine, M 362 written on it.
Action Of Hydrocodone On the Body:
Hydrocodone is a product of Opioid analgesics. When Hydrocodone travels to the brain through the bloodstream, the chemicals attach to the brain cells. The linkage of these chemicals with the receptors produces the same biochemical processes that give people the feeling of pleasure in their day-to-day life activities.
How To Take Hydrocodone Safely:
Take Hydrocodone exactly as prescribed by the doctor in the prescription. Any overdose or underdose or completely stopping it immediately can harm the health of a person.
Some specific rules and principles should be followed before taking Hydrocodone. These are:
- Read the medication guide before taking it.
- Measure the oral liquid concentrate with the calibrated dropper and mix the concentrate with a small amount of liquid or food.
- Swallow the tablet whole. Do not crush, break, cut, chew, or dissolve it.
- Do not pre-soak, lick or wet the tablet before placing it in the mouth.
- Take one tablet at a time.
- Do not take this medicine through feeding tubes.
- If you are using an extended-release capsule, take it with food and with the same amount of food each time.
- If you have a problem swallowing the whole tablet, open it and sprinkle it over soft food, i.e. pudding, yogurt, jam, or into a cup and swallow immediately followed by a glass of water.
Dosages Of Taking Hydrocodone:
The dosage of taking Hydrocodone varies in children and adults. The dosage depends upon the type and severity of the condition you’re using Hydrocodone to treat, your age, the form of Hydrocodone you take, and other medical conditions you may have.
Usual Adult Dose:
- Initially 1 or 2 capsules every 4-6 hours.
- The dose may be altered by the doctor according to the use.
- A maximum of 8 tablets are given per day.
Usual Children Dose:
- The doctor must determine the dosage and use.
Overdose And Missed Dose:
Overdose is a condition when a person takes an extra dose of medicine than the doctor prescribes for him/her. An overdose of any medication is dangerous to our health, so an overdose of Hydrocodone also has some bad effects on our health.
Overdose of Hydrocodone leads to shallow breathing, nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, sweating, stomach pain, extreme tiredness, slow heartbeat, yellowing skin, dark urine, and coma.
Taking medicine at an improper time and irregularly leads to a missed dose. People after missing a dose usually take a double dose which leads to an overdose. In case you miss a dose, do not panic. Take the dose immediately or continue with your regular dose or consult your doctor.
Any medicine when used improperly way shows dangerous adverse effects hence Hydrocodone shows. It offers both common and serious adverse effects.
Common Side effects:
The common side effects are:
- Back pain
- Dry mouth
- Muscle spasms
- Ringing in the ears
Serious Side Effects:
The serious side effects are:
- Difficulty in breathing
- Swelling of lips, face, throat, and tongue
- Blue colored lips
- Difficult to wake up
- Skin redness
- Noisy breathing
- Clay-colored stool
- Fast heart rate
- Muscle stiffness
- Loss of coordination
Symptoms that are shown when any medicine is stopped suddenly or accidentally are called withdrawal symptoms. All Opioid Analgesics have their withdrawal symptoms, hence Hydrocodone. The symptoms are anxiety, joint, and muscle pain, diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, dilated pupils, running nose, fever, sweating, insomnia, teary eyes, depression, and yawning.
Precautions And Warnings:
Some precautions are needed to be taken by patients suffering from severe pain before taking Hydrocodone. These are:
- Test whether you are allergic to Hydrocodone or any other Opioids.
- Describe both your physical and mental history before the doctor.
- Tell your doctor if you were drug abused in the past as Hydrocodone is habit forming.
- Hydrocodone is not prescribed for those who have kidney disease, liver disease, glaucoma, lung/ breathing problems, or mental disorder.
- As drowsiness is one of its side effects, one should not drive, should not operate any machine, or do any serious work as it can be dangerous.
- Do not wake up suddenly after sleep as it causes lightheadedness, dizziness, and fainting.
- Hydrocodone causes constipation. So tell your doctor to change your diet accordingly.
- Using Hydrocodone while pregnancy can cause birth defects or life-threatening symptoms in the newborn baby.
- Breastfeeding mothers are advised to first consult a doctor and follow the advice.
Interaction With Other Medicines And Food Items:
One should make it clear to the doctor if he/she is taking any other medicines before the doctor prescribes Hydrocodone as it can be dangerous if some specific medicines are taken with it.
Do not take these medicines with Hydrocodone:
Food And Beverage Interactions:
Do not take these food items and beverages with Hydrocodone:
- Grapefruit juice
- Alcohol leads to drowsiness. So taking alcohol along with Hydrocodone can cause severe drowsiness, dizziness, tiredness, and body imbalance.
- Cigarette smoking with Hydrocodone may decrease the effectiveness of the drug.
Substitutes Of Hydrocodone:
Finding the exact substitute is not possible, but there are some similar medications that are prescribed instead of Hydrocodone.
- Heat and ice
Frequently Asked Questions:
Is Hydrocodone more addictive or Oxycodone?
Hydrocodone is more addictive and dependent as compared to Oxycodone.
What is the key difference between Oxycodone and Hydrocodone?
The key difference between oxycodone and hydrocodone is that Oxycodone is only used to get rid of pain whereas Hydrocodone is used to treat pain along with cough and fever.
Which strength of Hydrocodone is prescribed the most?
Hydrocodone 5 mg among all Hydrocodones is the most prescribed. Its strength is moderate as compared to other varieties.