- Hydrocodone 5-325 mg treats moderate to severe ongoing pain.
- The constituent acetaminophen also helps to reduce fever.
- This medicine contains hydrocodone and acetaminophen.
- Narcotic analgesic combinations are the drug class of this medicine.
- By affecting the brain, this drug changes how your body experiences and responds to pain.
- Hydrocodone bitartrate
- Silicon dioxide
- Magnesium stearate
- Croscarmellose sodium
- Stearic acid
Inform your doctor or pharmacist about your medical history before taking Hydrocodone 5-325 mg as follows-
- Breathing problems
- Kidney disease & liver disease
- Mental/mood disorders (depression or confusion)
- Difficulty urinating
- Gallbladder disease
- Brain disorders (tumor, head injury, seizures)
- Pancreatitis (disease of the pancreas)
- Stomach/intestinal problems (constipation, diarrhea due to infection)
- Allergic to opioid pain drugs or any other allergies.
As directed by the health care expert.
Common side effects
- Feeling tired
- Mild itching
- Feeling dizzy
Severe side effects
- Noisy breathing
- Loss of coordination
- Store Hydrocodone 5-325 mg in a dry, cool place & away from sun rays.
- Avoid taking the extra doses as the doctor recommended.
- Children/pregnant women must consult a doctor before taking it.
- Keep this medicine out of children’s reach.
- Before having this medication, read the label carefully.