- Phentermine 15 mg (phentermine) helps to lose weight by decreasing appetite or affecting a particular part of the brain.
- Phentermine helps overweight people and people who are suffering from weight-related problems.
- Doctors suggest some exercises and make a reduced-calorie diet for you.
- Phentermine Hydrochloride
- Lactose monohydrate
- Magnesium stearate
- Titanium dioxide
Inform your doctor or pharmacist about your medical history before taking Phentermine 15 mg as follows-
- Heart disease
- Kidney disease
- High blood pressure
- Overactive thyroid
- Mental/mood problems
As directed by the health care expert.
Common side effects
- Increased or decreased interest in sex
Severe side effects
- Difficulty breathing
- Swelling in your ankles or feet
- Changes in mood or behavior
- Increased blood pressure
- Store Phentermine 15 mg in a dry, cool place & away from sun rays.
- Avoid taking the extra doses as the doctor recommended.
- Before taking this medication, read the label carefully.
- Keep this medicine out of children’s reach.
There are no reviews yet.