- Meridia 5 mg is used to treat the symptoms of weight loss, obesity, high cholesterol, and weight loss management.
- This medicine should not be used in children below 16 years old.
- It directly affects a particular part of the brain which is linked with weight control.
- Sibutramine hydrochloride monohydrate
- Magnesium stearate
- Microcrystalline cellulose
- Colloidal silicon dioxide
- Lactose monohydrate
Inform your doctor or pharmacist about your medical history before taking Meridia 5 mg as follows-
- Past experience of heart attack or stroke
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Impairment of fertility
- Coronary artery disease
- Anorexia or Bulimia (eating disorder)
As directed by the health care expert.
Common side effects
- Dry mouth
Severe side effects
- Fast heartbeats
- Keep this medicine out of children’s reach.
- Store Meridia 5 mg in a dry, cool place & away from sun rays.
- Before taking this medication, read the label carefully.
- Avoid taking the extra doses as the doctor recommended.
There are no reviews yet.