- Phentermine 30 mg helps overweight people and people who are suffering from weight-related problems.
- Phentermine (phentermine) helps to lose weight by decreasing appetite or affecting a particular part of the brain.
- Doctors suggest some exercises and make a reduced-calorie diet for you.
- Phentermine Hydrochloride
- Lactose Monohydrate
- Titanium Dioxide
- Magnesium Stearate
Inform your doctor or pharmacist about your medical history before taking Phentermine 30 mg as follows
- High blood pressure (pulmonary hypertension)
- Overactive thyroid (hyperthyroidism)
- Heart disease
- Mental/mood problems
- Kidney disease
As directed by the health care expert.
Common side effects
- Increased or decreased interest in sex
Severe side effects
- Anxiety & nosebleeds
- Swelling in your ankles or feet
- Increased blood pressure
- Store Phentermine 30 mg in a dry, cool place & away from sun rays.
- Before taking this medication, read the label carefully.
- Keep this medicine out of children’s reach.
- Avoid taking the extra doses as the doctor recommended.
There are no reviews yet.