- Phentermine 37.5 mg helps to lose weight by decreasing appetite or affecting a particular part of the brain.
- Phentermine helps overweight people and people who are suffering from weight-related problems.
- Doctors suggest some exercises and make a reduced-calorie diet for you.
- Phentermine Hydrochloride
- Magnesium Stearate
- Lactose Monohydrate
- Titanium Dioxide
Inform your doctor or pharmacist about your medical history before taking Phentermine 37.5 mg as follows-
- Heart disease
- Kidney disease
- High blood pressure
- Overactive thyroid (hyperthyroidism)
- Mental/mood problems
As directed by the health care expert.
Common side effects
- Increased or decreased interest in sex
- Stomach pain
- Unpleasant taste
Severe side effects
- Nosebleeds & Difficulty breathing
- Swelling in your ankles or feet
- Changes in mood or behavior
- Before taking this medication, read the label carefully.
- Store Phentermine 37.5 mg in a dry, cool place & away from sun rays.
- Avoid taking the extra doses as the doctor recommended.
- Keep this medicine out of children’s reach.