- Slimall 15 mg is used to treat patients struggling with obesity and not losing weight even after taking a low-calorie diet and doing exercise.
- It is one of the best medicines for losing weight faster available in the market.
- This medicine is used with a proper diet plan and exercise as recommended by the doctor.
- Sibutramine hydrochloride
Inform your doctor or pharmacist about your medical history before taking Slimall 15 mg as follows-
- Allergic to the Sibutramine hydrochloride.
- Eye problem (glaucoma).
- You are pregnant.
- Shortness of breath.
- Liver or kidney disease.
- Swelling of the ankles.
- If you are breastfeeding your child.
- Alcohol/alcohol addiction.
- Sleep apnea.
- Chest pain.
As directed by the health care expert.
Common side effects
- Dry mouth
- Increased sweating
Severe side effects
- Blurred vision
- Diarrhea or vomiting
- Menstrual disorders
- Severe headache
- Anxiety and agitation
- Skin rash
- Store Slimall 15 mg in a dry, cool place & away from sun rays.
- Avoid taking the extra doses as the doctor recommended.
- Before taking this medication, read the label carefully.
- Keep this medicine out of children’s reach.
There are no reviews yet.