- Reductil (sibutramine 15 mg) is used to treat patients struggling with obesity and not losing weight even after taking a low-calorie diet and exercise
- It is one of the best medicines for losing weight faster available in the market.
- This medicine is used with a proper diet plan and exercise as recommended by the doctor.
- Sibutramine Hydrochloride Monohydrate
Inform your doctor or pharmacist about your medical history before taking Reductil 15 mg as follows-
- Allergic to the sibutramine monohydrate.
- Eye problem (glaucoma).
- You are pregnant.
- If you are breastfeeding your child.
- Alcohol/alcohol addiction
- Sleep apnea
- Chest pain
- Shortness of breath
- Liver or kidney disease
- Swelling of the ankles
As directed by the health care expert.
Common side effects
- Increased blood pressure & heart rate
- Increased sweating
- Dry mouth
Severe side effects
- Skin rash
- Anxiety and agitation
- Diarrhea or vomiting
- Menstrual disorders
- Store Reductil 15 mg in a dry, cool place & and above 25°C.
- Avoid taking the extra doses as the doctor recommended.
- Before taking this medication, read the label carefully.
- Keep this medicine out of children’s reach.
There are no reviews yet.