- Take this medicine only orally as the doctor suggests.
- Oxycodone 15 mg is used to help relieve moderate to extreme pain.
- Opioid analgesic is the drug class of Oxycodone 15 mg.
- You may take Oxycodone tablets with or without food.
- By affecting the brain, Oxycodone 15 mg changes how your body experiences and respond to pain.
- Oxycodone hydrochloride (13.5 mg)
- Microcrystalline cellulose
- Stearic acid
- Lactose monohydrate
Inform your doctor or pharmacist about your medical history before taking Oxycodone 15 mg as follows
- Pancreatitis (disease of the pancreas)
- Gallbladder disease
- Difficulty urinating
- Stomach/intestinal problems (constipation, blockage, diarrhea due to infection)
- Kidney disease & liver disease
- Mental/mood disorders (depression or confusion)
- Breathing problems
- Brain disorders (tumor, head injury, seizures)
As directed by the health care expert.
Common side effects
- Feeling tired
Severe side effects
- Yellowing of skin or eyes (jaundice)
- Nutrition & metabolism disorders
- Tiredness & loss of appetite.
- Store Oxycodone 15 mg in a dry, cool place & away from sun rays.
- Before using Oxycodone 15 mg, read the label carefully.
- Keep this medicine out of children’s reach.
- Avoid taking the extra doses as the doctor recommended.
- Consult a doctor if you are a pregnant or breastfeeding woman.