- Lortab 10-325 mg is used to treat moderate to severe ongoing pain.
- It contains hydrocodone and acetaminophen.
- This medicine changes the way how our brain responds to pain and the body feels.
Acetaminophen can also decrease the fever.
- Only use the larger doses of this medication, if you have been taking moderate to high doses of opioid painkillers on a regular basis.
- If someone does not take this medicine on a regular basis and suddenly overdoses on it then, It could lead to death.
- Never take this medicine to treat minor pain that will go away in a few days.
- This drug should not be taken as needed usually.
- Take this medicine orally with or without as the doctor suggests.
- Hydrocodone bitartrate
- Stearic acid
- Croscarmellose sodium
- Silicon dioxide
- Microcrystalline cellulose
- Magnesium stearate
Inform your doctor or pharmacist about your medical history before taking Lortab 10-325 mg as follows-
- Brain disorders (tumors, and seizures)
- Breathing problems (asthma, and sleep apnea)
- Kidney disease & liver disease
- Mental/mood disorders (confusion, and depression)
- Addiction to drugs/alcohol
- Stomach/intestinal problems (blockage, and constipation)
- Difficulty urinating
- Gallbladder disease
- Pancreas (pancreatitis)
As directed by the health care expert.
Common side effects
- Blurred vision
- Loosening of the skin
Severe side effects
- Loss of appetite
- Before using Lortab tablets, read the label carefully.
- Keep this medicine out of children’s reach.
- Avoid taking the extra doses as the doctor recommended.
- Children/pregnant women must consult a doctor before taking it.
- Store Lortab 10-325 mg in a dry, cool place & away from sun rays.