- Oxycodone 10 mg is used to help relieve moderate to extreme pain.
- Opioid analgesic is the drug class of Oxycodone 10 mg.
- By affecting the brain, Oxycodone 10 mg changes how your body experiences and response to pain.
- Take this medicine only orally as the doctor suggests.
- You may take Oxycodone tablets with or without food.
- Oxycodone hydrochloride (9.0 mg)
- Lactose monohydrate
- Stearic acid
- Microcrystalline cellulose
Inform your doctor or pharmacist about your medical history before taking Oxycodone 10 mg as follows-
- Gallbladder disease
- Difficulty urinating
- Stomach/intestinal problems
- Kidney disease & liver disease
- Breathing problems
- Brain disorders
- Mental/mood disorders (depression or confusion)
As directed by the health care expert.
Common side effects
- Red eyes
- Vomiting & drowsiness
Severe side effects
- Noisy breathing
- Yellowing of skin or eyes (jaundice)
- Gastrointestinal disorders.
- Tiredness & loss of appetite.
- Before using Oxycodone 10 mg, read the label carefully.
- Keep this medicine out of children’s reach.
- Avoid taking the extra doses as the doctor recommended.
- Consult a doctor if you are a pregnant or breastfeeding woman.
- Store Oxycodone 10 mg in a dry, cool place & away from sun rays.