- Norco 10-325 mg treats moderate to severe ongoing pain.
- The constituent acetaminophen also helps to reduce fever.
- This medicine contains hydrocodone and acetaminophen.
- Narcotic analgesic combinations are the drug class of this medicine.
- By affecting the brain, this drug changes how your body experiences and responds to pain.
- Hydrocodone Bitartrate
- Magnesium stearate
- Aluminum oxide
- Croscarmellose sodium
Inform your doctor or pharmacist about your medical history before taking Norco 10-325 mg as follows-
- Gallbladder disease
- Kidney disease & liver disease
- Mental/mood disorders (depression or confusion)
- Difficulty urinating
- Stomach/intestinal problems (constipation, diarrhea due to infection)
- Pancreatitis (disease of the pancreas)
- Breathing problems
- Allergic to opioid pain drugs or any other allergies.
- Brain disorders (tumor, head injury, seizures)
As directed by the health care expert.
Common side effects
- Upset stomach
Severe side effects
- Seizures (convulsions)
- Sexual problems
- Loss of interest in sex
- Store Norco 10-325 mg in a dry, cool place & away from sun rays.
- Children/pregnant women must consult a doctor before taking it.
- Keep this medicine out of children’s reach.
- Before having this medication, read the label carefully.
- Avoid taking the extra doses as the doctor recommended.