- Codeine 300-30 mg treats moderate to severe ongoing pain.
- Narcotic analgesic combinations are the drug class of this medicine.
- The constituent acetaminophen also helps to reduce fever.
- This medicine contains codeine and acetaminophen.
- By affecting the brain, this drug changes how your body experiences and responds to pain.
- Codeine phosphate
- Microcrystalline cellulose
- Croscarmellose sodium
- Magnesium stearate
- Silicon dioxide
Inform your doctor or pharmacist about your medical history before taking Codeine 300-30 mg as follows-
- Kidney disease & liver disease
- Mental/mood disorders (depression or confusion)
- Difficulty urinating
- Stomach/intestinal problems (constipation, diarrhea due to infection)
- Gallbladder disease
- Breathing problems
- Allergic to opioid pain drugs or any other allergies.
As directed by the health care expert.
Common side effects
- Mild itching
- Feeling dizzy
Severe side effects
- Seizures (convulsions)
- Tiredness or weakness
- Shallow breathing
- Fast heart rate
- Avoid taking the extra doses as the doctor recommended.
- Keep this medicine out of children’s reach.
- Store Codeine 300-30 mg in a dry, cool place & away from sun rays.
- Before having this medication, read the label carefully.
- Children/pregnant women must consult a doctor before taking it.
There are no reviews yet.