- Percocet 7.5-325 mg treats moderate to severe ongoing pain.
- Narcotic analgesic combinations are the drug class of this medicine.
- This medicine contains oxycodone and acetaminophen.
- By affecting the brain, this drug changes how your body experiences and responds to pain.
- The constituent acetaminophen also helps to reduce fever.
- Oxycodone Hydrochloride
- Croscarmellose Sodium
- Silica dioxide
- Stearic acid
Inform your doctor or pharmacist about your medical history before taking Percocet 7.5-325 mg as follows-
- Breathing problems
- Difficulty urinating
- Stomach/intestinal problems (constipation, diarrhea due to infection)
- Gallbladder disease
- Brain disorders (tumor, head injury, seizures)
- Pancreatitis (disease of the pancreas)
- Kidney disease & liver disease
- Mental/mood disorders (depression or confusion)
- Cancer of the esophagus or colon.
As directed by the health care expert.
Common side effects
- Blurred vision
Severe side effects
- Slow heartbeat
- Problems with urination
- Fast heart rate
- Avoid taking the extra doses as the doctor recommended.
- Children/pregnant women must consult a doctor before taking it.
- Before having this medication, read the label carefully.
- Store Percocet 7.5-325 mg in a dry, cool place & away from sun rays.
- Keep this medicine out of children’s reach.