- Claritin 20 mg is used to relieve the itching issues caused due to hives.
- This medicine is also used to treat the symptoms of itching, watery eyes, sneezing from hay fever, and runny nose.
- Avoid using this medicine in children before the consultation with the doctor.
- Lactose monohydrate
- Magnesium stearate
Inform your doctor or pharmacist about your medical history before taking Claritin 20 mg as follows-
- If you are allergic to any medicine.
- Kidney disease
- Liver disease
- While taking this medicine avoid breaking, crushing, or chewing the tablet.
As directed by the health care expert.
Common side effects
- Stomach pain
- Feeling tired
Severe side effects
- Severe headache
- Fast heartbeat
- Children/pregnant women must consult a doctor before taking it.
- Store Claritin 20 mg in a dry, cool place & away from sun rays.
- Before taking this medication, read the label carefully.
- Keep this medicine out of children’s reach.
- Avoid taking the extra doses as the doctor recommended.