- Soma 350 mg (Carisoprodol) is used to treat short-term muscle pain and discomfort.
- It is usually used with physical therapy, rest, and other treatments.
- It works by helping the relaxation of muscles.
- Lactose Monohydrate
- Sodium Starch Glycolate Type A Potato
- Stearic Acid
Inform your doctor or pharmacist about your medical history before taking Soma 350 mg as follows-
- Blood disorder (acute intermittent porphyria)
- Kidney disease & liver disease
- Addiction to drugs/alcohol
- Mental/mood disorders
- Difficulty urinating
- Stomach/intestinal problems
- Breathing problems
- Allergic to opioid pain drugs or any other allergies.
- Brain disorders
As directed by the health care expert.
Common side effects
- Upset stomach
Severe side effects
- Sexual problems
- Loss of interest in sex
- Store Soma 350 mg in a dry, cool place & away from sun rays.
- Children/pregnant women must consult a doctor before taking it.
- Keep this medicine out of children’s reach.
- Before taking this medication, read the label carefully.
- Avoid taking the extra doses as the doctor recommended.
There are no reviews yet.