- Opana ER 7.5 mg (oxymorphone) treats moderate to severe ongoing pain.
- Avoid using this medication if the pain is mild unless it would be harmful.
- Opioid analgesics are the drug class of this medicine.
- By affecting the brain, this drug changes how your body experiences and responds to pain.
- This medication is not for regular use when needed.
- Oxymorphone hydrochloride
- Iron oxide black
- Silicified microcrystalline cellulose
- Sodium stearyl fumarate
- Propylene glycol
Inform your doctor or pharmacist about your medical history before taking Opana ER 7.5 mg as follows
- Brain disorders (tumor, head injury, seizures)
- Pancreatitis (disease of the pancreas)
- Allergic to opioid pain drugs or any other allergies.
- Cancer of the esophagus or colon
- Difficulty urinating
- Stomach/intestinal problems (constipation, diarrhea due to infection)
- Gallbladder disease
- Kidney disease & liver disease
- Mental/mood disorders (depression or confusion)
- Breathing problems
As directed by the health care expert.
Common side effects
Severe side effects
- Loss of coordination
- Fast heart rate
- Before using Oxymorphone, read the label carefully.
- Keep this medicine out of children’s reach.
- Avoid taking the extra doses as the doctor recommended.
- Children/pregnant women must consult a doctor before taking it.
- Store Opana ER 7.5 mg in a dry, cool place & away from sun rays.
There are no reviews yet.