Uses of Provigil 100 mg
- Provigil 100 mg reduces excessive drowsiness brought on by narcolepsy and other sleep disorders, such as sleep apnea.
- This medication does not address every sleep disorder, and it may not completely make you feel less exhausted.
- Insufficient sleep cannot be replaced with modafinil (Provigil).
- The work of this medicine to keep you awake is still unknown.
- Avoid using this medicine to hold your sleep and to treat tiredness if you are not suffering from a sleep disorder.
- It is thought to work by influencing particular brain chemicals that control the sleep/wake cycle.
- Microcrystalline cellulose
- Pregelatinized starch
- Magnesium stearate
- Croscarmellose sodium
Inform your doctor or pharmacist about your medical history before taking generic Provigil
like as follows
- Heart problems (mitral valve problem, chest pain, heart attack, irregular heartbeat)
- High blood pressure
- Liver problems
- Addiction to drugs/alcohol
- Mental disorder (confusion, depression)
- Sleep Disorders
As directed by the health care expert.
Side Effects of Provigil 100 mg
Common side effects
- Feeling nervous
- Stuffy nose & upset stomach
Severe side effects
- Swelling in your legs
- Depression & Anxiety
- Trouble breathing
- Chest pain & skin rash
- Before using Provigil 100 mg, read the label carefully.
- Keep this medicine out of children’s reach.
- Avoid taking the extra doses as the doctor recommended.
- Children/pregnant women must consult a doctor before taking it.
- Store Provigil in a dry, cool place & away from sun rays.
Note: Provigil is also available in different variants.