- Gabapentin 1600 mg is also known as antiepileptic or anticonvulsant medicine.
- It is used along with other drugs to control and prevent seizures.
- Take this medicine only orally as the doctor suggests.
- This medicine is used to relieve the nerve pain caused by shingles (due to herpes zoster infection)
- Gamma-aminobutyric acid analogs are the drug class of Gabapentin 1600 mg.
- Gabapentin, USP
- Corn starch
- Magnesium stearate
Inform your doctor or pharmacist about your medical history before taking Gabapentin 1600 mg as follows-
- Breathing problems (such as COPD)
- If you have any allergies
- Kidney disease
- Mental disorders (depression)
- Drug abuse
- Avoid stopping this medicine instantly after you start feeling better
- Before having surgery tell your dentist/doctor about the products you use like prescription medicine and herbal products.
As directed by the health care expert.
Common side effects
- Jerky movements
- Trouble in balance or eye movements
Severe side effects
- Increased seizures
- Weak or shallow breathing
- Extreme drowsiness
- Blue-colored skin
- Store Gabapentin 1600 mg in a dry, cool place & away from sun rays.
- Before using Gabapentin 1600 mg, read the label carefully.
- Keep this medicine out of children’s reach.
- Avoid taking the extra doses as the doctor recommended.
- Children/pregnant women must consult a doctor before taking it.
There are no reviews yet.