- Take this medicine only orally as the doctor suggests.
- Oxycodone 20 mg is used to help relieve moderate to extreme pain.
- Opioid analgesic is the drug class of Oxycodone 20 mg.
- By affecting the brain, Oxycodone 20 mg changes how your body experiences and response to pain.
- You may take Oxycodone tablets with or without food.
- Oxycodone hydrochloride (18.0 mg)
- Stearic acid
- Lactose monohydrate
- Microcrystalline cellulose
Inform your doctor or pharmacist about your medical history before taking Oxycodone 20 mg as follows-
- Brain disorders (tumor, head injury, seizures)
- Gallbladder disease
- Difficulty urinating
- Stomach/intestinal problems (constipation, blockage, diarrhea due to infection)
- Kidney disease & liver disease
- Mental/mood disorders (depression or confusion)
- Breathing problems
- Pancreatitis (disease of the pancreas)
As directed by the health care expert.
Common side effects
- Drowsiness & red eyes
Severe side effects
- Unusual bruising
- Gastrointestinal disorders
- Noisy breathing
- Avoid taking the extra doses as the doctor recommended.
- Before using Oxycodone 20 mg, read the label carefully.
- Keep this medicine out of children’s reach.
- Consult a doctor if you are a pregnant or breastfeeding woman.
- Store Oxycodone 20 mg in a dry, cool place & away from sun rays.