USES OF Adderall 5 mg
- Adderall 5 mg is a combination of amphetamine and dextroamphetamine.
- This combination drug is used to treat attention deficit hyperactivity disorder – ADHD.
- Do not take a large dose, and do not take it more often or for a longer time than prescribed by your doctor.
- The dose depends on your state of health and response to treatment.
- It may be used alone or with different medicines.
- Adderall 5 mg tablets are usually taken two to three times a day.
- Dextroamphetamine Saccharate
- Amphetamine Aspartate
- Dextroamphetamine Sulfate
- Amphetamine Sulfate
- Colloidal Silicon Dioxide
- Compressible Sugar
- Corn Starch
- Magnesium Stearate
- Microcrystalline Cellulose
- Saccharin Sodium
Before taking this medicine, please inform your doctor or pharmacist of your medical history as follows:
- Blood Circulation Problem
- Mental Disorder (agitation, psychosis, depression)
- Heart problem (irregular heartbeat, heart failure)
- High blood pressure
- Liver Disease & Kidney Disease
- Eye problem (glaucoma)
- Overactive thyroid (hypertension)
- Addiction to drugs/alcohol/marijuana
- Uncontrolled muscle movements
Attention Deficit Disorder: Two tablets of Amphetamine Adderall orally once or twice a day or as directed by the doctor/pharmacist.
Narcolepsy: One tablet of Adderall orally per day or as directed by the doctor/pharmacist.
SIDE EFFECTS OF Adderall 5 mg
Common side effects
- Dry mouth
- Fast heart rate
- Loss of appetite
Severe side effects
- Behavior change (aggression, hostility)
- Heart problems (chest pain, trouble breathing)
- Muscle twitches (tics)
- Blurred vision
Note: Don’t drive, don’t use machinery, and don’t do anything that requires alertness until you can do it safely.
- Before using Adderall 5 mg, read the label carefully.
- Keep this medicine out of children’s reach.
- Avoid taking the extra doses as the doctor recommended.
- Children/pregnant women must consult a doctor before taking it.
- Store Adderall 5 mg in a dry, cool place & away from sun rays.
Note: Adderall is also available in different variants.