USES OF ADDERALL 20 MG
- To treat attention deficit hyperactivity disorder or ADHD, this combo drug Adderall 20 mg (Amphetamine) is used.
- This medicine works by changing the brain’s concentrations of particular chemical molecules.
- Amphetamine/dextroamphetamine belongs to the stimulant drug class of substances.
- This medicine can increase your ability to focus, retain focus while performing a task, and maintain behavioral control.
- Adderall 20 mg (Amphetamine) pill may also help with task organization and the improvement of listening skills.
- This drug is also used to treat a specific sleep disorder called narcolepsy, and it can help you stay awake during the day.
- Avoid using Adderall 20 mg to reduce fatigue or postpone sleep in people who do not have a sleep disorder.
- Dextroamphetamine Saccharate
- Dextroamphetamine Sulfate
- Amphetamine Sulfate
- Amphetamine Aspartate
- Colloidal Silicon Dioxide
- Compressible Sugar
- Corn Starch
- Magnesium Stearate
- Microcrystalline Cellulose
- Saccharin Sodium
Before taking Adderall ADHD, please inform your doctor or pharmacist of your medical history as follows
- Blood Circulation Problem
- Eye problem (glaucoma)
- High blood pressure
- Mental Disorder (agitation, psychosis, depression)
- Overactive thyroid (hypertension)
- Heart problem (irregular heartbeat, heart failure)
- Liver Disease & Kidney Disease
- Addiction to drugs/alcohol/marijuana
- Uncontrolled muscle movements
Attention Deficit Disorder: Two tablets of Amphetamine Adderall orally once or twice a day or as directed by the doctor/pharmacist.
Narcolepsy: One tablet of Adderall orally per day or as directed by the doctor/pharmacist.
SIDE EFFECTS OF Adderall 20 MG
Common side effects
- Loss of appetite
- Weight loss
- Dry mouth
- Stomach upset/pain
- Before using Adderall, read the label carefully.
- Keep this medicine out of children’s reach.
- Avoid taking the extra doses as the doctor recommended.
- Children/pregnant women must consult a doctor before taking it.
- Store Adderall (Amphetamine) in a dry, cool place & away from sun rays.
Note: Adderall is also available in different variants.
There are no reviews yet.