USES OF Adderall XR 20 Mg
- Adderall XR 20 Mg is a prescription medicine used to treat the symptoms of narcolepsy and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- The dose is based on your medical condition and response to treatment.
- Adderall XR 20 Mg is the extended-release version of Adderall,
- It may be used alone or with different medicines.
- This drug belongs to a class of drugs called stimulants.
- The pill dissolves slowly and the active ingredients are released into the body throughout the day.
- These capsules should be taken only once daily in the morning, as they can make it difficult to fall asleep if taken later in the day.
- Dextroamphetamine Sulfate
- Dextroamphetamine Saccharate
- Amphetamine Sulfate
- Amphetamine Aspartate
- Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose
- Methacrylic Acid Copolymer
- Sugar Spheres
- Opadry Beige
- Gelatin Capsules
- Triethyl Citrate
Avoid alcohol while taking Adderall XR 20 Mg because it can make your ADHD symptoms worse.
Before taking this medicine, please inform your doctor or pharmacist of your medical history as follows:
- Blood Circulation Problems (Such As Raynaud’s Disease)
- Certain Mental/Mood Conditions (Such As Agitation, Psychosis)
- Bipolar Disorder
- Kidney Disease
- Liver Disease
- Heart Problems
- Certain Eye Problem
Like Adderall, Adderall XR is dosed differently in adults, adolescents, and children. The initial dose of the medication will vary depending on your age and medical history.
Based on bioequivalence data, patients who take sub-doses of Adderall for immediate release (for example, twice a day) can switch to Adderall XR at the same total daily dose taken once daily. Titrate at weekly intervals to the appropriate efficacy and tolerance as indicated.
Swallow the capsule whole. Do not crush or chew the capsules. Doing so can release all drugs at once, increasing the risk of side effects.
SIDE EFFECTS OF Adderall XR 20 Mg
Common Side Effects:
- Dry mouth
- Feeling weak
- Loss of appetite
- Before using Adderall XR 20 Mg, read the label carefully.
- Keep this medicine out of children’s reach.
- Avoid taking the extra doses as the doctor recommended.
- Children/pregnant women must consult a doctor before taking it.
- Store Adderall XR 20 Mg (Amphetamine) in a dry, cool place & away from sun rays.
Note: Adderall is also available in different variants.