- Restoril works inside the brain to generate a calming effect.
- It is used to treat insomnia (a certain type of sleep issue) in adults for a short period of time.
- Anxiolytics are the drug class of Temazepam (Restoril 15 mg).
- This medicine works instantly to help you fall asleep and take unintrusive sleep when you go to bed.
- Titanium dioxide
- Red iron oxide
- Magnesium stearate
Inform your doctor or pharmacist about your medical history before taking Restoril 15 mg as follows-
- Addiction to drugs/alcohol)
- Muscle disease (myasthenia gravis)
- Kidney disease
- Lung/breathing problems
- Liver disease
- Mental problems (such as depression, aggression)
- Family or personal history of sleepwalking
As directed by the health care expert.
Common side effects
- Daytime drowsiness
- Feeling nervous
Severe side effects
- Anxiety & aggression
- Sign of psychosis (hallucinations)
- Before using Restoril 15 mg, read the label carefully.
- Keep this medicine out of children’s reach.
- Avoid taking the extra doses as the doctor recommended.
- Store Restoril 15 mg in a dry, cool place & away from sun rays.