- Anxiolytics are the drug class of Temazepam (Restoril 30 mg).
- Temazepam capsule 30 mg works inside the brain to generate a calming effect.
- It is used to treat Insomania (a certain type of sleep issue) in adults for a short period of time.
- This medicine works instantly to help you fall asleep and take unintrusive sleep when you go to bed.
- Red iron oxide
- Titanium dioxide
- Magnesium stearate
Inform your doctor or pharmacist about your medical history before taking Restoril 30 mg as follows
- Kidney disease
- Liver disease
- Addiction to drugs/alcohol)
- Muscle disease (myasthenia gravis)
- Mental problems (such as depression, aggression)
- Family or personal history of sleepwalking
- Lung/breathing problems.
As directed by the health care expert.
Common side effects
- Feeling light-headed
- Daytime drowsiness
Severe side effects
- Memory problems
- Anxiety & aggression
- Thoughts of suicide
- Keep this medicine out of children’s reach.
- Before using Restoril 30 mg, read the label carefully.
- Avoid taking the extra doses as the doctor recommended.
- Store Restoril 30 mg in a dry, cool place & away from sun rays.