- Ambien 10 mg is used to treat Insomania (a certain type of sleep issue) in adults for a short period of time.
- Sedative hypnotics are the drug class of Zolpidem (Ambien 10 mg).
- It works inside the brain to generate a calming effect.
- This medicine works instantly to help you fall asleep and take unintrusive sleep when you go to bed.
- Zolpidem tartrate
- Lactose monohydrate
- Microcrystalline cellulose
- sodium starch glycollate
- magnesium stearate
Inform your doctor or pharmacist about your medical history before taking Zolpidem as follows
- Muscle disease (myasthenia gravis)
- Addiction to drugs/alcohol)
- Kidney disease
- Liver disease
- Mental problems (such as depression, aggression)
- family or personal history of sleepwalking
- lung/breathing problems (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease-COPD)
As directed by the health care expert.
Common side effects
- Feeling tired
- Daytime drowsiness
- Feeling “drugged”
Severe side effects
- Complex Sleep Behaviors
- Anxiety & aggression
- Sign of psychosis (hallucinations)
- Before using Ambien 10 mg, read the label carefully.
- Keep this medicine out of children’s reach.
- Avoid taking the extra doses as the doctor recommended.
- Store Ambien 10 mg in a dry, cool place & away from sun rays.
There are no reviews yet.