- Claritin 30 mg is used to treat the symptoms of itching, sneezing from hay fever, watery eyes, and runny nose.
- This medicine is also used to relieve the itching issues caused due to hives.
- Avoid using this medicine in children before the consultation with the doctor.
- Magnesium stearate
- Lactose monohydrate
Inform your doctor or pharmacist about your medical history before taking Claritin 30 mg as follows-
- Kidney disease
- While taking this medicine avoid breaking, crushing, or chewing the tablet.
- Liver disease
- If you are allergic to any medicine.
As directed by the health care expert.
Common side effects
- Stomach pain
- Feeling nervous
Severe side effects
- Light-headed feelings
- Fast heartbeat
- Store Claritin 30 mg in a dry, cool place & away from sun rays.
- Keep this medicine out of children’s reach.
- Children/pregnant women must consult a doctor before taking it.
- Before taking this medication, read the label carefully.
- Avoid taking the extra doses as the doctor recommended.