- Dilaudid 2 mg (Hydromorphone) treats moderate to severe ongoing pain.
- Opioid analgesics are the drug class of this medicine.
- By affecting the brain, this drug changes how your body experiences and responds to pain.
- Take this medicine orally with or without food as the doctor suggests.
- Hydromorphone hydrochloride
- Lactose monohydrate
- Magnesium stearate
- Stearic acid
- Microcrystalline cellulose
Inform your doctor or pharmacist about your medical history before taking Dilaudid 2 mg as follows
- Kidney disease & liver disease
- Underactive thyroid
- Adrenal gland problem
- Mental/mood disorders (depression or confusion)
- Breathing problems
- Allergic to opioid pain drugs or any other allergies.
- Difficulty urinating
- Stomach/intestinal problems
- Gallbladder disease
- Brain disorders (tumor, head injury, seizures)
- Pancreatitis (disease of the pancreas)
As directed by the health care expert.
Common side effects
- Stomach pain
Severe side effects
- Severe weakness or drowsiness
- Loss of appetite
- Sexual problems
- Before having this medication, read the label carefully.
- Keep this medicine out of children’s reach.
- Avoid taking the extra doses as the doctor recommended.
- Children/pregnant women must consult a doctor before taking it.
- Store Dilaudid 2 mg in a dry, cool place & away from sun rays.
There are no reviews yet.