- By affecting the brain, Oxycodone 60 mg changes how your body experiences and responds to pain.
- You may take Oxycodone tablets with or without food.
- Oxycodone 60 mg is used to help relieve moderate to extreme pain.
- Opioid analgesic is the drug class of Oxycodone 60 mg.
- Take this medicine only orally as the doctor suggests.
Oxycodone hydrochloride (54.0 mg)
- Microcrystalline cellulose
- Stearic acid
- Lactose monohydrate
Inform your doctor or pharmacist about your medical history before taking Oxycodone 60 mg as follows-
- Mental/mood disorders (depression or confusion)
- Gallbladder disease
- Difficulty urinating
- Stomach/intestinal problems
- Kidney disease & liver disease
- Breathing problems
- Brain disorders (tumor, head injury, seizures)
As directed by the health care expert.
Common side effects
- Red eyes
- Clay-colored stools
Severe side effects
- Unusual bruising or bleeding
- Yellowing of skin or eyes
- Noisy breathing
- Nutrition & metabolism disorders
- Avoid taking the extra doses as the doctor recommended.
- Before using Oxycodone 60 mg, read the label carefully.
- Keep this medicine out of children’s reach.
- Consult a doctor if you are a pregnant or breastfeeding woman.
- Store Oxycodone 60 mg in a dry, cool place & away from sun rays.