Uses of Adderall 12.5 mg
- This medicine can increase your ability to focus, retain focus while performing a task, and maintain behavioral control.
- It may also help with task organization and the improvement of listening skills.
- To treat attention deficit hyperactivity disorder or ADHD, this combo drug Adderall 12.5 mg is used.
- This medicine works by changing the brain’s concentrations of particular chemical molecules.
- Amphetamine/dextroamphetamine belongs to the stimulant drug class of substances.
- Adderall 12.5 mg pill is also used to treat a specific sleeping disorder called narcolepsy, which helps you stay awake during the day.
- Avoid using amphetamine to reduce fatigue or postpone sleep in people who do not have a sleep disorder.
- Amphetamine sulfate
- Amphetamine aspartate
- Dextroamphetamine saccharate
- Dextroamphetamine sulfate
- Magnesium stearate
- Compressible sugar
- Corn starch & microcrystalline cellulose
- Colloidal silicon dioxide & saccharin sodium
Inform your doctor or pharmacist about your medical history before taking Adderall ADHD as follows
- High blood pressure
- Liver Disease & Kidney Disease
- Eye problem (glaucoma)
- Overactive thyroid (hypertension)
- Addiction to drugs/alcohol/marijuana.
- Uncontrolled muscle movements
- Blood Circulation Problem
- Mental Disorder (agitation, psychosis, depression)
- Heart problem (irregular heartbeat, heart failure)
Attention Deficit Disorder: Two tablets of Adderall 12.5 mg orally once or twice a day or as directed by the doctor/pharmacist.
Narcolepsy: One tablet of Amphetamine Adderall orally per day or as directed by the doctor/pharmacist.
Side Effects of Adderall 12.5 mg
Common side effects
- Weight loss
- Stomach pain
- Dry mouth
Severe side effects
- Signs of psychosis (hallucinations)
- Circulation problems (numbness, cold feeling)
- Seizures (convulsions)
- Behavior change (aggression, hostility)
- Before using Adderall 12.5 mg, read the label carefully.
- Keep this medicine out of children’s reach.
- Children/pregnant women must consult a doctor before taking it.
- Avoid taking the extra doses as the doctor recommended.
- Store Adderall 12.5 mg in a dry, cool place & away from sun rays.
Note: Adderall is also available in different variants.