- Lunesta 3 mg works inside the brain to generate a calming effect.
- By using Eszopiclone you can get better sleep.
- It is used to treat insomnia (a certain type of sleep disorder).
- Eszopiclone falls under the subclass of drugs called sedative-hypnotics.
- Use this medicine only for 1-2 weeks as suggested by doctors.
- If you are suffering from insomania for a long period of time contact your doctor.
- This medicine helps you to sleep instantly, stay asleep for more hours, and reduces the chances of waking up between sleep.
- Magnesium stearate
- Microcrystalline cellulose
- croscarmellose sodium
- colloidal silicon dioxide
- Calcium phosphate
- Polyethylene glycol
- titanium dioxide
Inform your doctor or pharmacist about your medical history before taking Eszopiclone as follows
- Muscle disease (myasthenia gravis).
- Liver Disease & Kidney Disease.
- Addiction to drugs/alcohol/marijuana.
- Mental Disorder (agitation, psychosis, depression).
- Family or personal history of sleepwalking.
- Lung/breathing problems (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease-COPD).
- Take this medicine only if you have 7-8 hours of sleep.
As directed by the health care expert.
Common side effects
- Cold or flu symptoms
- Feeling hungover
Severe side effects
- Memory problems
- Keep this medicine out of children’s reach.
- Before using Lunesta 3 mg, read the label carefully.
- Avoid taking the extra doses as the doctor recommended.
- Children/pregnant women must consult a doctor before taking it.
- Store Lunesta 3 mg in a dry, cool place & away from sun rays.