- Ambien 5 mg works inside the brain to generate a calming effect.
- It is used to treat Insomania (a certain type of sleep issue) in adults for a short period of time.
- Sedative-hypnotics is the drug class of Zolpidem (Ambien 5 mg).
- This medicine works instantly to help you fall asleep and take unintrusive sleep when you go to bed.
- Zolpidem tartrate
- Magnesium stearate
- Lactose monohydrate
- Microcrystalline cellulose
- Sodium starch glycollate
Inform your doctor or pharmacist about your medical history before taking Zolpidem as follows
- Muscle disease (myasthenia gravis)
- Addiction to drugs/alcohol)
- Kidney disease
- Liver disease
- Mental problems (such as depression, aggression)
- Family or personal history of sleepwalking
- Lung/breathing problems (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease-COPD)
As directed by the health care expert.
Common side effects
- Daytime drowsiness
- Feeling light-headed
Severe side effects
- Anxiety & aggression
- Sign of psychosis (hallucinations)
- Memory problems
- Before using Ambien 5 mg, read the label carefully.
- Keep this medicine out of children’s reach.
- Avoid taking the extra doses as the doctor recommended.
- Store Ambien 5 mg in a dry, cool place & away from sun rays.
There are no reviews yet.