- By affecting the brain, Oxycodone 40 mg changes how your body experiences and responds to pain.
- You may take Oxycodone tablets with or without food.
- Oxycodone 40 mg is used to help relieve moderate to extreme pain.
- Opioid analgesics are the drug class of Oxycodone 40 mg.
- Take this medicine only orally as the doctor suggests.
- Oxycodone hydrochloride (36.0 mg)
- Lactose monohydrate
- Microcrystalline cellulose
- Stearic acid
Inform your doctor or pharmacist about your medical history before taking Oxycodone 40 mg as follows-
- Mental/mood disorders (depression or confusion)
- Gallbladder disease
- Difficulty urinating
- Stomach/intestinal problems
- Kidney disease & liver disease
- Breathing problems
- Brain disorders (tumor, head injury, seizures)
- Pancreatitis (disease of the pancreas)
As directed by the health care expert.
Common side effects
- Vomiting & drowsiness
- Red eyes
Severe side effects
- Gastrointestinal disorders.
- Yellowing of skin or eyes (jaundice)
- Noisy breathing
- Loss of appetite.
- Before using Oxycodone 40 mg, read the label carefully.
- Keep this medicine out of children’s reach.
- Avoid taking the extra doses as the doctor recommended.
- Consult a doctor if you are a pregnant or breastfeeding woman.
- Store Oxycodone 40 mg in a dry, cool place & away from sun rays.