- This medicine is used to treat extreme pain (such as due to cancer).
- If someone has not been taking opioids consistently and take an overdose then, it could result in death.
- Never take Oxycontin OP 30 mg to treat minor pain that will go away in a few days.
- Opioid analgesics are the drug class of oxycodone HCl (Oxycontin OP 30 mg).
- By affecting the brain, Oxycontin OP 30 mg changes how your body experiences and responds to pain.
- Use the larger doses of this medication, only if you have been taking moderate to high doses of opioid painkillers on a regular basis.
- This drug should not be taken as needed usually.
- Oxycodone HCL
- Sodium hydroxide
- Ammonio methacrylate copolymer
- Sorbic acid
- Polyethylene glycol 400
- Magnesium stearate
- Stearyl alcohol
Inform your doctor or pharmacist about your medical history before taking Oxycontin OP 30 mg as follows-
- Mental/mood disorders (depression or confusion)
- Difficulty urinating
- Stomach/intestinal problems (constipation, blockage, diarrhea due to infection)
- Gallbladder disease
- Kidney disease & liver disease
- Breathing problems
- Brain disorders (tumor, head injury, seizures)
- Pancreatitis (disease of the pancreas)
As directed by the health care expert.
Common side effects
- Dry Mouth
Severe side effects
- Nutrition & metabolism disorders
- Gastrointestinal disorders
- Before using Oxycontin OP 30 mg, read the label carefully.
- Keep this medicine out of children’s reach.
- Avoid taking the extra doses as the doctor recommended.
- Children/pregnant women must consult a doctor before taking it.
- Store Oxycontin OP 30 mg in a dry, cool place & away from sun rays.
There are no reviews yet.