- The development of listening skills and job organization may benefit from this medication.
- Methylphenidate is a member of the stimulant drug subclass.
- The ADHD condition that is treated with Ritalin 20 mg is attention deficit hyperactivity disorder.
- Ritalin works by changing the brain’s concentrations of particular chemical molecules.
- A specific sleep condition (narcolepsy) is also treated with this drug.
- This can improve your capacity for paying attention, sustaining attention during a task, and maintaining behavioral control.
Key Ingredients of Ritalin 20 mg
- Methylphenidate hydrochloride
- Magnesium stearate
- Titanium dioxide
- Lactose monohydrate
- Polyethylene glycol
Inform your doctor or pharmacist about your medical history before taking Ritalin as follows-
- Mental Disorder (tension, bipolar disorder, depression)
- Heart problem (irregular heartbeat, heart failure)
- High blood pressure
- Seizure disorder
- Eye problem (glaucoma)
- Overactive thyroid
- Uncontrolled muscle movements
- Blood Circulation Problem (Raynaud’s disease)
As directed by the health care expert.
Side Effects of Ritalin 20 mg
Common side effects
- Mood changes
Severe side effects
- New behavior problems
- Painful penis erection
- Avoid taking the extra doses as the doctor recommended.
- Store Ritalin in a dry, cool place & away from sun rays.
- Before using Ritalin 20 mg, read the label carefully.
- Keep this medicine out of children’s reach.
Note: Ritalin is also available in different variants.
There are no reviews yet.